Resveratrol is something many people haven't heard of, but many of us have ingested. It is a substance found in red wine and in theskin of grapes that has many different beneficial properties. However, some people don't want to drink red wine, not even a glass. For those people, Resveratrol Select provides all the benefits found in the drink without any of the alcoholic side effects. In fact, one dose of the product contains as much Resveratrol as 200 glasses of red wine, so you're actually getting much more!
- May make you look younger
- Can help prevent heart disease and other illnesses
- Helps you lose weight
- Provides you with a boost of energy
- 90 day return policy
- The product includes a free e-book and MP3 download.
The active ingredients in Resveratrol Select include Polygonum cuspidatum root extract, Chromium, green tea extract, caffeine, L-Theanine, cellulose, and water.
- Polygonum cuspidatum root extract (50% resveratrol) 50mg is one of the highest natural resveratrol resources. Multiple companies are now hopping on the resveratrol band wagon and suggesting that it is the next “big” weight loss supplement. There are still no human tests available to prove that resveratrol helps with weight loss, but it is a powerful antioxidant. Resveratrol may help speed up your metabolism and suppress your appetite which will in turn help you burn more calories.
- Chromium (as polynicotinate) 75mcg enhances carbohydrate and fat metabolism for more effective weight management. Clinical evidence reveals that chromium picolinate may help fight cravings for carbohydrates.
- EGCG from Green Tea Extract 225 mg: EGCG’s are powerful antioxidants that are 200 times more powerful than Vitamin E. Green Tea helps promote thermogenisis and metabolise fat without increasing your heart rate.
- Caffeine 200 mg increases mental alertness and gives you the surge of energy you need to get through a tough workout. It also improves your endurance and it delays the onset of muscle fatigue.
- L-Theanine 8mg is an amino acid that can cross the blood-brain barrier, it plays an important role in mood, relaxation, depression, stress and anxiety. It is also key in supporting the immune system and maintaining healthy blood pressure levels.
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules (Cellulose, Water)
Resveratrol is found in grape skins, blueberries, cranberries and other plants with recent studies indicate it having positive effects in helping to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Resveratrol promotes insulin health and optimizes metabolic and the body’s immunity system that protect cells and boost mitochondrial function.
One capsule of red wine Resveratrol weight loss supplement contains as much as 200 glasses of red wine – minus the empty calories in alcohol that causes weight gain. In addition, Resveratrol Select also contains another type of antioxidant – Green Tea Extract. The consumption of green tea is known to help increase metabolism, burn fat and reduce fat storage because of its caffeine and L-theanin properties that aids in maintaining energy for exercise.
Resveratrol Select is a great way of getting Resveratrol without drinking red wine, especially since the product contains so much more Resveratrol than wine does. However, scientific studies are still exploring exactly what Resveratrol does and how it affects us. While everything discovered so far has been positive, there is no guarantee that you will see every benefit the product promises.
Resveratrol Select is high in antioxidants and contains some clinically proven weight loss ingredients like Green Tea Extract and Chromium Polynicotinate. The key ingredient in Resveratrol Select is Polygonum cuspidatum root extract, or Japanese Knotweed, which contains a high amount of resveratrol. Unfortunately, the only studies that have been conducted to prove it’s effectiveness as a weight loss supplement were done on mice. We are still waiting for science to prove the effectiveness on humans, but until then rest assured knowing that one day we will live in a world where obese mice no longer exist! Will Resveratrol Select help you reach your weight loss goals? As long as it has the clinically proven dosages of green tea and chromium you may stand a shot at losing weight. Run, don’t walk to order Resveratrol Select, mice out number humans these days so supplies may be limited!